Final conference of the LowUP project
LowUP is a European Union project aiming at developing and demonstrating cutting-edge solutions for net-zero energy buildings. It gathers 13 partners (large companies, research technology organizations, and SMEs) from 7 European countries, and is based on 4 European demo sites.
In this online conference you will learn about the outcomes of LowUP H2020-EU funded project, the key exploitation results, lessons learning and the marketability of each of the LowUP solutions: Heat-LowUP, Cool-LowUP and HP-LowUP.
October 30th 10:00-13:00
- Presentation of the LowUP project and of its outcomes
- Presentation of the three LowUP solutions.
- Discussions on the current status and perspectives of energy-efficient buildings in Europe
- Questions and answers
This agenda is preliminary. It will be updated.
- Raquel Simon – R&D Engineer – ENDEF (Spain)
- Guillaume Bourtourault – CEO and founder – FAFCO (France)
- Dominique Vellin – Consultant manager – LGI (France)
- Panu Mustakallio – Systems Manager – Halton (Italy)
- Regina Enrich – Senior Researcher – Eurecat Technology Center (Spain)
- Jordi Macià – Eurecat
- Carlos Ramos – ACCIONA
- Manuel Andrés Chicote – CARTIF
Policymakers, innovators, entrepreneurs, experts, LowUP partners, and any other stakeholders interested in zero energy building solutions.
Online. Register here!
We are looking forward to exploring this new meeting format, and we hope you will join us.
Comments are closed.